The WBP Recruitment 2022. West Bengal Police Housing & Infrastructure Development Corporation of India Limited (WB Police) has released a job advertisement for the recruitment of Sub Assistant Engineer jobs within the organization. Indian citizens are eligible to apply for the positions. Candidates with experience as a Sub Assistant Engineer will be given preference. Read the article to get complete information about WBP Recruitment 2022.
WBP Recruitment 2022
Eligible Indian Nationals may apply online for the WB Police Recruitment 2022 positions from 18 May to 03 June 2022. Other information, such as the age limit, educational requirements, selection procedure, and how to apply, is provided below. WB Police Recruitment 2022 is open to applicants who have completed a degree in a variety of fields or streams.WBP Recruitment 2022.
WB Police Recruitment 2022: Candidates selected for the posts of Sub Assistant Engineer (Civil) and Sub Assistant Engineer (Electrical) would be awarded a monthly remuneration of Rs 20000, according to the official notice. Candidates for these positions will be chosen based on a written test and an interview.WBP Recruitment 2022.
The West Bengal Police Housing & Infrastructure Development Corporation had issued a notification for the positions of Sub Assistant Engineer in the Civil and Electrical disciplines. The Recruitment has detailed information regarding their announcement on their official website, www.wbphidcl.com. The official pdf notification does not specify the number of positions available. WBP Recruitment 2022.
If you’re looking for a job in the police or defense sector, you’ve come to the correct spot. Selected individuals will be hired on a strict contract basis. Candidates can download information about the recruitment, such as educational qualifications, eligibility criteria, age limit, number of openings, post names, pay scale, job location, application fee, important links, and the application procedure, from the links provided below.
West Bengal Police Recruitment 2022 – Qualifications Required
Civil engineering/engineering from a recognized college is required for recruitment to these West Bengal Police positions. Engineering / Electrical Engineering A 3-year diploma in electronics and electronics engineering is required.
Aside from that, the minimum age requirement for recruitment to the position of Sub Assistant Engineer is 21 years, with a maximum age of 40 years. Candidates can consult the official notification for more information on educational qualifications and age restrictions.
How To Apply for West Bengal Police Recruitment 2022
From 18.05.2022 to 03.06.2022, eligible and interested individuals can apply online for the latest West Bengal Police Recruitment 2022 for Sub Assistant Engineer vacancies. Follow the steps below to learn more about the application process in detail:WBP Recruitment 2022.
- Visit the West Bengal Police Department’s official website.
- Find and click the ‘Recruitment -> Career -> Advertisement menu’ link. or you can obtain the official notice from the link at the bottom.
- Read the official notices carefully and double-check your eligibility.
- Please see the link below for the Official Online Application / Registration.
- Fill in all of the needed information.
- Upload all of the relevant documents in the format and size specified.
- Finally, double-check that the information you entered is exact and accurate before submitting it.
- If prompted, make the payment using the notified mode. Otherwise, proceed to the next step.
- Submit your application and keep a printout for future reference.WBP Recruitment 2022.
WBP Recruitment Exam Important Points
- All candidates who apply for the position of Sub Assistant Engineer (Civil/Electrical) must take a screening test as part of the shortlisting process.
- Exams will be held at several examination centers around West Bengal.
- Based on the number of applications submitted and their academic performance, candidates will get shortlisted for the examination.
- The results of the screening test will be factored into the final interview/personality test.
- Candidates who have got shortlisted in the examination will be invited to a Viva-Voce.
- The final merit list is compiled based on their written test and interview results.
- If two or more candidates receive the same score on the exam. Then their shortlisting will be determined by the seniority of both candidates’ birth dates.